12/05/2008

OH Baby OH Baby!!!!!

I have went baby crazy................
I have been busy creating baby products. I have created 17 NEW baby actions. And for those of you who don't have Photoshop, don't worry... I made templates with PNG files from all 17 action just for you! I also bundled up 5 action to create a bundle package for those who want more than one item and want to save at the same time. Since I had 17 items... I created 3 bundles. Each bundle has 5 actions in them. And best of all... I priced them so you $AVE!!! Now All I have to do is get them into my 3 stores.... hee hee.
I have started putting them in DIGISCRAP WAREHOUSE first..... so go there to check out my progress. Meantime... here's a peak at the 3 bundles. It shows 15 of the 17 baby items that I created.

To see each bundle in the store, just click on the preview

Each bundle offers 5 cute baby designs that you can mix, match and adjust with your own design talents to match all your baby projects. Baby themes are good ALL YEAR! Use them over and over again, year after year. All baby actions are also sold separately $AVE more when you bundle

Baby Bundle Templates 1, 2, & 3 coming very sooon................

Blogger news


Baseball Action Bundle
Batter Up!!!! There are 5 baseball item within this one action. Do you have a favorite team color? Well on the jersey and cap you can choose your favorite teams colors. Use these versatile actions over and over again year after year. As always, this action is very user friendly… just load and play! The only thing you need to do is to decide which baseball item you want use...
Reg Price:$ 6.00 Sale Price:$4.99